IT Security Consultant
Closing Date : 15 November 2021
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems management, business administration or related field.
- Certified Information Security Systems Security Professional (CISSP) preferred
- Investigate and manage of security incidents including network, system and end-point forensics and coordination with government bodies.
- Work with various domain owners to operate various IT security systems e.g. firewall, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), email gateway security, application firewall to protect IT assets.
- Assess IT vulnerabilities and its impact to NIE environment. Work with the Operations and
- Application teams to ensure applications are developed, enhanced and maintained according to the SDLC and associated security guidelines.
- Provide security consultancy service for major IT projects